Check out what the girls from Cami NYC have in her handbag today!
1. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Bag $1,695 - BARNEYS.COM
"A great carry all bag is essential in NYC. You are always on the go, going from work, to after work drinks, to the gym.. it never stops. "
2. Apple iPhone 5S - APPLE.COM
"An obvious one... Cannot live without my iPhone."
3. Frends Headphones $150 - APPLE.COM
"I do a lot of walking in the city and I take the subway as well, so I always make sure I have headphones with me. I love these ones because they look like jewellery!"
4. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream $12 - NORDSTROM.COM
"The best hand cream. Walking around in the city, especially when it's cold and windy can leave your hands pretty dry, so I always make sure I hydrate them."
5. Laura Mercier Lip Silk $31 - SEPHORA.COM
"This lip balm works wonders. You only need a tiny bit! A little goes a long way."
6. Balenciaga Giant Money Leather Wallet $555 - BARNEYS.COM
"I love this wallet, especially in this pastel blue color, Balenciaga has so many amazing pastels for spring!"
7. Bond No. 9 New York 'Madison Square Park' Pocket Spray $95 - NORDSTROM.COM
"I am obsessed with all Bond No.9 Scents! However, the bottles are quite big and I can't bring them around with me. The pocket spray is perfect for on the go and doesn't have an overbearing scent."
8. Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Caribbean Escape $1.75 - BATHANDBODYWORKS.COM
"I always use hand sanitizer... When I'm leaving cabs, riding the subway, etc, it's definitely a must have. I can't stand the harsh chemical scent that accompanies most sanitizers. This one by Bath & Body Works has a perfect light scent!"
9. Altoids Peppermint Flavor
"I love Altoids, a great alternative to gum and good to keep handy at all times!"
10. The Row Black Acetate Sunglasses $460 - MARISSACOLLECTIONS.COM
"These sunglasses can make any outfit look chic! Investing in a great pair of sunglasses is key, it can really alter your look. I also love eating outside at restaurants, so when it's sunny these shades come in handy!"