Careers - Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator
Location: New York City
Cami NYC is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to help drive customer growth online. This is a great opportunity to play a central role within a fast-growing consumer apparel brand that is investing heavily in its digital presence and e-commerce.
This role will manage our social media accounts and oversee production of creative assets. The ideal candidate is motivated and a problem solver; exhibits thoughtful reasoning skills; uses data to inform decisions, and obsessed with all things social and digital.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with internal creative and design stakeholders to form a consensus about positioning, messaging, and audience targeting.
- Set customer growth and marketing performance goals.
- Work with digital marketing team to develop and execute campaigns across paid and organic social media.
- Oversee brand building and awareness campaigns (e.g. influencer programs, content marketing, strategic partnerships, press and media).
- Develop effective marketing plans to support seasonal launches including email marketing. Execute all email marketing from copy to content to distribution.
- Create copy for newsletters and web products every season.
- Develop seasonal linesheets.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1+ years work experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in Photoshop and InDesign
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Social Media Coordinator Position in the subject line.