FREE SHIPPING WITHIN USA AND CANADA
FREE GROUND SHIPPING FOR ALL USA AND CANADA ORDERS
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OVER $250
If you live outside the USA and CANADA and your order is over the amount of $250, use code freeshipping at checkout for free international shipping
Receiving Your Cami
U.S. DOMESTIC SHIPMENTS
You can use one of two methods of shipment for orders dispatched via UPS.
1. You sign for your order upon arrival. This makes sure that your Cami is safely delivered to you. If you are unavailable when your package arrives, UPS will leave a re-delivery slip.
2. You choose to waive the signature requirement. In this situation, UPS will leave your shipment outside of the premises and you do not need to sign for the package. Once you have placed your order, the signature requirement is automatically set; however, if you do not require your signature upon arrival, then you will have the ability to update your preference on the shipping page before proceeding to purchase. Please note, that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions to take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
A signature is required for all international packages delivered by UPS.
1. Please ensure that your shipping address is correct. Once the order is out, we are unable to redirect the shipment.
2. You will receive your order within 5-10 business days of purchase.
Free Ground Shipping
We offer Free Ground Shipping on all US orders on purchases over $250.00 USD
Taxes and Duties
Prices seen on the website are exclusive of taxes. While purchasing your Cami, sales tax will be calculated on the total merchandise value and shipping charges for international customers, and displayed on the Order Summary page. For all international (excluding Canada and Mexico) orders, duties are NOT included in your total purchase. This charge will be billed to you upon delivery of your order. Please note that duty charges range per country and are subject to change.
If you are shipping within the US, sales tax will only be charged on orders shipped to New York and New Jersey. There will be no other tax or import duty charges to orders shipped within the USA. All non-customs related local taxes are the customer's responsibility. Cami NYC is not responsible for reporting or paying additional local taxes to states, such as Use Tax.
Canada and Mexico Taxes and Duties:
1. TAXES Taxes are generally about 5-18% (depending on the provincial destination). An $8.50 'handling' fee is also added when an item is taxed. Customs will put a taxes-owing form on the box and the box is held by the Post Office as a COD. Recipient pays the tax/handling when the package is retrieved.
2. DUTY: Duty charges will be paid upon delivery of goods. These charges are not included in the original total of your order.